Extremely easy recipe and extremely yummy! Are you ready to prep, layer, and relax while your oven does all the hard work? Check it out!
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbs dried oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F degrees.
- In a sauce pan, cook the ground meat until no longer pink.
- Add 1 tbsp of the oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add the marinara sauce to the pan and the cup of water. Stir and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, 1 Tbs oregano, eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a 9×13 baking pan, assemble lasagna. A couple ladles of the sauce at the bottom, necessary because the noodles aren’t cooked.
- Lay 3 lasagna noodles over the meat sauce.
- Next, layer with ricotta mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat for a full four layers and end with ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about an hour. Use a fork to ensure noodles are cooked.
- Serve hot.