Running a little late in the morning or drawing a blank about dinner? I have an easy, tasty, stick in the slow cooker and let it cook.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast or chicken thighs
- 1 can (8 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4 oz) iced green chilies
- 2 Tbs sriracha
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bottle of dark beer
- Scatter the tomatoes, green chilies, sriracha, salt and pepper. Add the chicken and beer. Submerge the chicken.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- 30 minutes before the chicken is done cooking, add the flour and stir to combine. Cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes more or until the sauce thickens. If the sauce gets too thick, too fast you may add water or chicken broth to thin. If the sauce is not thickening enough, leave the lid off for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice or rolls.