No need to go to the greasy Chinese restaurant to get your crab rangoon fix, and you don’t need to splash around in hot oil in your kitchen either. Let’s bake up some delicious ones instead.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 package)
- 6 ounces crab meat
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, crab, soy sauce in a bowl.
- Put 1 tsp of filling in center of wonton wrapper.
- Brush edges with beaten egg.
- Fold wonton skin into a triangle, press all edges to seal. (make sure there’s no air)
- Place rangoons on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.