I’ve made the recipe for this I found online into a more accessible, easy recipe. You could say my version is more of a survivalist rendition of the original, healthier recipe I found online.
- 1/2 box of fettuccine noodles
- 1 Tbs oil for sauteing
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, sliced thin
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 2 bottles of Alfredo sauce (I like to use Bertoli’s or Classico)
- Cook noodles as instructed on box, drain, return to pot, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat.
- Add sprouts and mushrooms and cook, stirring often. 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and stir to prevent burning.
- Add Afredo sauce and bring to a simmer, stirring to coat veggies in the sauce.
- Pour sauce mixture over pasta and toss/mix gently.
- Serve hot.