- 2 cups oil (veggie, canola, whatever you like to use)
- 1 tube of Pillsbury biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt (or regular salt… sea salt just had a hint more flavor, if you ask me)
- 1 cup caramel dip
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Separate biscuit dough, cut each biscuit into quarters, and lightly roll into balls.
- If you have a round cookie cutter, you can get 3 balls out of each biscuit.
- Place 3-4 pieces into oil.
- When one side is golden, turn once to cook the other side.
- Remove pieces and place on paper towels or cooling rack.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and salt and pour onto plate.
- While pieces are still warm, roll in sugar-salt mixture to coat.
- Heat caramel dip in microwave for 30 seconds to warm.